Тhe Institute of Communication Studies (Macedonia), the University of Zagreb (Croatia), the University of Novi Sad (Serbia), the University of Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and the University of Tirana (Albania) announce а call for enrollment on the Online Programme on Environmental Communication, funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Commission through the National Agency for European Educational Programmes and Mobility of North Macedonia.
Environmental communication is a new practical discipline that integrates natural resources management and communication and journalism techniques. The specialized Online Programme on Environmental Communication empowers environmental communicators in all sectors of society – civil society, academia, media, business, and government. Its curriculum spans different areas, including environmental governance, public participation, conflict resolution, risk communication, journalism, social marketing and advocacy. The non-degree programme is designed to be completed in six months, including 5 online courses and a final hackathon. It is based on online collaborative learning and virtual mobility, is free-of-charge and is conducted in English language. The Programme will be realized from January till June 2023. The participants will obtain a certificate and ECTS credits.
The Programme is intended for participants from diverse academic levels and backgrounds, such as students, educators, scientists, journalists, communication practitioners, CSOs and businesses representatives, and public officials. They should meet the following criteria:
- At least high-school diploma, status of student or employed (full or part time) (the diploma from the highest educational attainment should be submitted electronically in original form, translation is not required);
- English language proficiency (certificate/diploma is not obligatory);
- Fulfilled Application Form;
- Statement of motivation.
Number of places available is 100. The Programme is funded by the ERASMUS+ and the participants do not pay for participation.
The Programme awards professional certificate/s and ECTS credits.
When to Apply
Enrollment process will be carried out till December 18th, 2022.
How to Apply
Applications are submitted electronically by filling this APPLICATION FORM.
The mandatory attachments to the application form are:
- Diploma from the highest educational attainment (.pdf or .jpg)
- CV (Word or .pdf)
Please make sure that you have filled out all fields and attached required documents to your application. If you cancel the application or don`t fill it out completely it is considered that the application was not submitted. In case of technical problems with the online application please contact [email protected]
- Verification of the application form;
- Interviews with the applicants. An applicant will be notified on the date of the interview upon the verification of the application form;
- Informing of selected candidates at the end of December 2022.